Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tell The One You Love!!!

Proverbs 16:24- “Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.”

This morning when I was worshiping and praying with my family, I asked God to teach me how to share my thoughts more. There are a lot of times when I will have a thought of how much I love my wife or how hot she looks or how much I appreciate her. This also applies for my kids. The problem is I don’t always say what I’m thinking. I do tell them thoughts and feelings that are on my heart, but I am saying I could do a better job. I know how much it means to them.
Starting today, I am going to do a better job of speaking what is on my heart and mind. I want to lift up my wife, my children, and loved ones. This is not natural for me, but God is really doing some work in me. I love the change. I realize I am a work in progress, but I want to fulfill God’s purpose in me as a husband, a father, a brother, and a son.
So I encourage you today, do not hold back on words of love, kindness, encouragement, thankfulness, and truth. Life is too short, and the days go by too fast. We could never hear enough loving words from the people we love, especially our children. Let’s do this together and let’s make a change on how we express ourselves to our loved ones. So the next time you have a loving thought, don’t keep it to yourself, share it with the one you love.

Mark Soto

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we made you laugh, made you cry, made you mad or made you think--leave us some comment love! Feel free to ask questions, too!