Saturday, May 8, 2010

How Amazing She Is!!!

I am married to an amazing woman, an amazing wife, and an amazing mother and grandmother. I watch my wife as she gives of her self time and time again. I am in awe of her heart of giving. I know how much God loves me, when I think about the wife He blessed me with. I just want to honor my wife this day, on Mother’s Day.
I want to say thank you babe for loving me where I am at. For having the patience to deal with me and for holding back what I deserved when I have failed you as your husband. You are an amazing mother to our children. Your love is never ending, even when you are tired or at your wits end. I have learned so much from you by just watching you with our children. You have taught me to really think before I speak, especially when I am angry. You have always encouraged me to spend individual time with our children. I am a better father today because of you.
You have such a mothering heart. It is so obvious when I see young women who just want to be around you or come to you for advice. People tell me how much they love you. I am so proud to be your husband. I want to encourage you as a wife and a mother. I may not say it enough, but you are doing an amazing job as a mother. And to see the impact you have made in Ana’s (our Daughter-in-law) life is amazing. What a difference in her character as a wife and mother. You are teaching her so much through your example. I know you don’t give your self enough credit, but you deserve it more than you think.
You are also the hottest Grandma I know. Our Granddaughter Aubrey is so blessed to have you as her Grandmother. When I look at our son and our daughter’s, I see your heart in them. God has used you tremendously in our children. Thank you for being so transparent with us. For allowing us into your heart. I love you so much. If I had to do it all over again, I would marry you again, and again. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Love,
Mark (your hubby)

1 comment:

If we made you laugh, made you cry, made you mad or made you think--leave us some comment love! Feel free to ask questions, too!